Top 10 reasons to choose Pacific College of Technology
- The College is approved by the Australian Skills Qualifications Authority (ASQA) as a provider on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- All College courses comply with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and meet standards set by the VET Quality Framework, which assures nationally consistent quality training and assessment services.
- The College offers quality vocational education and training in a number of high-demand professional courses e.g. accounting, business, management and information technology.
- Because all qualifications are nationally recognised, college graduates can readily transfer to almost all higher education providers in Australia.
- The College offers flexible study, with classes available during the day, most evenings and on weekends, allowing learners to tailor family, employment and other commitments while working towards and gaining a qualification.
- The College is located very close to Auburn railway station, meaning it is readily accessible for those who may be travelling by train, and it is close to the centre of Auburn, a thriving, multi-cultural city.
- Teaching staff at the College are all highly experienced in their discipline and have qualifications in the fields in which they work.
- The College also has well-qualified and very experienced support staff who can help learners make a smooth, trouble free transition into living and studying in Sydney, before enrolment and while at the College.
- The College offers quality vocational education and training programmes in several fields, all at very competitive prices, and offers various payment options.
- The College prides itself on providing a safe, inclusive, creative and challenging learning and teaching environment, where everyone is valued and treated with respect and courtesy.
An enjoyable learning experience
One characteristic of the College and of its academic, teaching and administrative staff, is their commitment to providing not only a valuable learning experience, but an enjoyable one. The College’s Auburn campus is a friendly, welcoming environment, and the College also provides varied extra-curricular social activities.
Hands-on, practical training
College courses in accounting, business, management and information technology are all strongly focused on learning and teaching the theoretical and practical skills needed to enter the labour market, or gain career advancement. Graduates will also gain a real-world focus during their studies at the College.
Higher education preparation
Undertaking study at the College helps prepare for successful entry into and completion of a Bachelor’s degree. This is because as part of its Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, the College provides academic skills such as essay, report and assignment writing, researching, referencing and critical analysis.
Higher education recognition
Because all College courses comply with the AQF, graduates entering higher education, including most universities, will gain credit (advanced standing) reducing the amount of time required to gain a degree. Learn More
Sydney is Australia’s largest, and fastest growing capital, with everything expected of a large, bustling, cosmopolitan, international city. Sydney provides one of the best environments for a wide range of unique learning and social experiences. For further information about living in Sydney, please visit the official website: cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au
The College is located at Auburn, a thriving centre in western Sydney. The College is a very short walk – about two minutes – from Auburn railway station, offering frequent and ready access to low-cost public transport. Auburn also has a busy city centre with numerous facilities including shops, banks, restaurants and entertainment.